How We Help Property Managers and Property Owners Like You
Live where you want, do what you need to do elsewhere, and we’ll be your on-the-ground crew locally to Fix and Repair any Challenges or Issues You Might Have With Your Rental Property.
We Repair & Maintain Your Rental Properties, So You Don’t Have To.
We Don’t Take Shortcuts, and We Repair Things PROPERLY (Unlike MOST Property Managers) We own rentals ourselves, and if we didn’t already own Papasan Home Services, We would want a construction repair and remodel company like us to do all the work. We repair and treat your properties like we treat our own.
We maintain, fix, replace, and remodel most anything on your rental property. Move-out painting, move-in repairs, Drywall repairs, gutter cleaning anything your property needs to maintain its value, and great tenants. We Repair All Rental Properties in the Austin Area.
Preventative Rental Maintenance & Remodels
Maintaining your property means happier tenants, more efficient systems, and fewer surprises. Fixing broken equipment costs more than maintaining it.
Prevent problems before they start!
You or your tenant can easily call, click, or tap next time there is a repair or maintenance need, and we’ll send a professional handyman over.
We will contact your tenant on your behalf to schedule a time that’s convenient for them. When we are done we send you our maintenance report and recommendations.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Regular Home Maintenace
- Drywall Repair And Texture
- Interior and exterior painting
- Siding Repair
- Porch and Deck building and repair
- Clean gutters
- Service the heating and cooling system (HVAC)
- Clean and repair AC condenser coils to improve airflow, save utilities, and get a colder home faster.
- Clean the dryer exhaust pipe to prevent fires and dry clothes faster, putting less strain on the dryer.
- Drain the hot water heater to remove sediment and gunk, and make your tank last longer.
- Replace Plumbing Fixtures
- Garbage Disposal Replacement and Repair
Maintain Equity and Increase the Value of Your Property Investments.
As a landlord that owns property in Austin, Texas, we’re willing to bet you want to keep the value in your properties, whether they be apartment complexes, duplexes, or single-family homes.
We keep records of all the service and maintenance work done on your home in one centralized online location.
Selling your home? You’ve got all your maintenance records here in one place.
Talk To Us Today By Calling 512-535-5839